This is a short, fun task that pays 5$ (no reports necessary) that only requires...
This is a short, fun task that pays 5$ (no reports necessary) that only requires watching 5 funny comedy clips (each 30 seconds or less) in a quiet area, free of background noise and visual distractions, and records your reaction to them.
Here are the steps. I need 10 people to:
1) Download the Reactoo app.
2) Sign in (this is done either via Gmail address or Facebook profile).
3) Create a username (you can make one up) and upload a photo to be used for your profile (either take a new photo, or allow the app to access your photo library and upload any photo from there - doesn't even have to be a photo of you).
4) After photo is uploaded, click "Next".
5) Click on the 2nd icon on the bottom left (to the right of the "Home" icon - it's a circle that's got a diamond shape in the middle of it, kind of looks like a clock or a compass), this takes you to the...
6) "Explore" page. In the "Search Friends" bar, type "@Daniel", and select "Daniel" from the list of channels. This takes you to...
7) Daniel's Channel (you'll know you're in the right place if you see a bare-chested kid, seated at the breakfast table, making a funny face). Click on the tab at the top that says "5 Videos".
8) The app will ask you to allow access to your device's camera and microphone. Enable this.
9) Select the first video (an African-American woman in a striped, colorful sweater). Hold or position your phone so that your face is clearly visible in the frame, make sure the volume on your device is raised high enough so that you'll be able to clearly hear the sound from the clip, and when you are ready, press the big button (with the two dots in the middle) at the bottom. This will load the video clip at the top of the screen and start playing a 30 second comedy clip while it records your reaction. If you need to do a retake for technical reasons (like you couldn't see or hear, or your face wasn't in the screen, or you dropped the phone, etc.), you can hit the big red button at the bottom (with the arrow going backwards) to repeat the clip. Please don't re-record just because you didn't laugh. I'm looking for HONEST reactions - if you don't like it, I'd like to know that, too.
10) After the clip ends and your reaction has been recorded, press the white arrow button at the bottom right of the screen...and then press the big, red "Post Reaction" bar at the bottom of that screen. This ONLY posts the reaction to my channel, within the app for testing purposes. It does NOT post the video to any of your social media accounts, unless you choose to do so. Wait for the video to completely upload.
11) Repeat steps 1-10 with the next 4 videos on the channel (each 30 seconds or less).
23 Apr - 30 Apr
iOS 6.0 - 10.3